The Colorado New Energy Improvement District is governed by a Board of Directors pursuant to 32-20-104 C.R.S. Membership includes representatives from the Colorado Energy Office, the real estate development industry, financial institutions, energy efficiency and renewable energy industries and public utilities.
- Jeffrey King, Chair - Sr. Finance Programs Manager, Colorado Energy Office
- Iain Campbell, Vice Chair - Senior Fellow, Rocky Mountain Institute
- Grant Nelson - Partner, Integro Strategic Finance
- Sean Ribble - Director, Greenworks Lending
- Matthew Baldner - Regional President for Denver Metro, ANB Bank
- Hillary Merrill Dobos - Principal and Co-owner, Lotus Engineering and Sustainability
- George McGuirk - CIP/DSM Technical Consultant, Xcel Energy